Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahhh Daegu, how I've missed you!

Well its been just over a month since my return to Korea and I must say it's good to be back! Yeah I miss the comforts of home and of course the fam fam, but it's nice to be back to my mini apartment and my freedom and independence!

I'm enjoying the new job. Having to travel to different schools and really getting to know more of Daegu than what I'm used to. The kids behave because they don't know me and by the time they figure out that I'm an easy teacher it's time for me to leave, hehehe!

Everything else in life has fallen back into place almost like I never left!

Since coming back I have added a new member of my small Korean family and my much larger Canadian family. His name is Henry and he is a one year old cocker spaniel, who has really stolen my heart in just a short week.

He is a rescue dog and is very happy and energetic. I didn't realize how much I already loved him, until today. I'm leaving to go on a small one week vacation again (back to Thailand I go!!) and my friend Kat has kindly offered her services as Henry's temporary mom. I went to drop him off and I was so sad to leave him. I must have told Kat a thousand and one things about him and what do ifs. Cass kindly commented..."Ahh you have become a mommy!"... a doggy mommy but a mom none the less!

Anywho I must depart to catch my bus to the airport. New Thailand update and pics to come!


Henry

No comments: